Come learn about the FIFE services available from Scientific Computing Division:
- How to efficiently access data on distributed computing
- How to get access to offsite computing resources
- New services and features in the coming months
- Improved documentation and tutorials
- Learn about access to GPU clusters and Supercomputers/HPC
Tuesday will focus on infrastructure and production processing. Wednesday will focus on analyzer tutorials and workflows.
Everyone is welcome to attend both days, but suggest that Tuesday may not be as useful as the tutorials on Wednesday.
Registration will be available shortly, and as always, registration is FREE!!!
Meeting page link in Indico: https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=13787