FIFE provides collaborative scientific-data processing solutions for Frontier Experiments.
FIFE includes architecture, design, services and support for
- Grid submission to dedicated and opportunistic resources and user-friendly monitoring of submitted jobs.
- Data management and handling with co-scheduling of data and job services and integrated into the art analysis framework.
- Database and dataset applications such as beam monitoring, conditions, and hardware
- Collaborative tools such as an electronic control room logbook and shift scheduler
- Collaborations with experiments to build integrated solutions.
FIFE is based on common toolsets wherever possible to increase flexibility, provide for efficient evolution, and reduce the maintenance load.
Please click HERE for detailed documentation on the FIFE services and tools.